SCAD students, alumni, faculty and staff are invited to submit artwork to the annual ‘Small Works’ juried exhibition, on view at Gutstein Gallery Nov. 16, 2016, through Jan. 21, 2017.
• Works in all mediums will be considered.
• Artwork must measure 18 inches or less in all directions, including frame.
• Artwork must be for sale.
• Artist price may not exceed $400.
• Limit: eight works per artist. In the case of multiple entries, exhibitions encourages a concise body of work.
Submission deadline: Midnight, Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016
Artists may submit work that will also be included in “Open Studio Night.” If a work sells at “Open Studio Night” before the “Small Works” exhibition, it is not required to be included in “Small Works.”
The exhibitions jury will view submissions as they are received; some artists may receive early notification of acceptance.
Submit to scadexhibitions.submittable.com.
For more information, email Chris Constas, exhibitions sales manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Hillary Eustis, gallery sales assistant, at email@example.com, subject line: “Small Works 2016.”