Join us for a night celebrating the SCAD Alumni Atelier program, an artist residency conceived and endowed by SCAD President and Founder Paula Wallace to enrich the creative and professional endeavors of distinguished SCAD graduates. In this program, alumni expand the boundaries of their work, strengthen their connection with their alma mater and join a select group of ambassadors within the university’s global network of emerging artists and scholars.
The galerie will showcase the completed commissions of the Fall 2016 Atelier ambassadors:
• Julien Bouil (M.A., accessory design, 2015)
• Madison Hamburg (B.F.A., film and television, 2014)
• Matt Nickley (M.F.A., performing arts, 2016)
• Eny Lee Parker (B.F.A., interior design, 2011)
• Gretchen Wagner (B.F.A., fibers, 2011)
Learn more about the Fall 2016 Atelier ambassadors.
For more information, contact Grace Grund at email@example.com.